Get PADI® certified and take your first plunge below the waves. This course will teach you the basic skills, get familiar with your scuba equipment and dive down to a maximum depth of 12m.
Who is this for?
No prior experience with scuba diving is required. Suitable for anyone 10 – 15 years old max depth 12m, with adequate swimming skills and in reasonable physical health.
What will I learn?
- Essential lessons to help you get the most out of your dives: from hand signals, DOs & DON’Ts, to calculating safety stops.
- How to use the basic scuba gear: mask, snorkel, regulator, fins, BCD, and oxygen tank.
- How to get in the water in full gears, manoeuvre underwater and also surface after a dive.
- 4 dives in the open ocean to apply what you learned
How long will this take?
- ½ day theory in PJ
- ½ day pool in PJ
- 3D2N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Theory & pool sessions: Flow Dive Center, PJ Palms
- Other islands available at different costs