Walking with heavy cylinders on your back and jumping into the water can be troublesome. Discover the freedom and flexibility that comes with mounting cylinders to your sides.
Who is this for?
PADI® Open Water Divers who are at least 15 years old or above.
What will I learn?
During one confined water session and three scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- How to properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment
- To trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- To manage gas by switching second stages while wearing two cylinders
- To respond to various situations that might occur during sidemount diving
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Dive certification.
How long will this take?
- ½ day Theory & Pool in PJ
- 2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Theory & pool sessions: Flow Dive Center, PJ Palms
- Open ocean dives: Option of Tioman, Tenggol
- Other islands available at different costs