Malapascua in the Philippines is most famous for the almost certain chance to see the primarily pelagic Thresher Shark. But, this little island getaway, north of Cebu and home to 3,500 people, has much more to offer. The incredible macro diving, and diverse abundance of vibrant, often mythical looking sea creatures is a reason in itself to grab your camera and head to Malapascua.
What to expect?
Thresher sharks, Hammerhead Sharks, devil Rays, Mandarin Fish, Pygmy Seahorses, Blue Ringed Octopus, Ornate Ghost Pipefish, Frogfish, Blue Ringed Octopus
1. 10 Boat Dives (1 of it is a night/dusk dive)
2. Fullboard (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
3. Round transfer from Airport (road and boat fees) with porter fees in Maya & Malapascua
4. Thresher Shark DC Tshirt + Flow Dive Center Tshirt FOC
6. Tea & Coffee, Water on boats
7. Marine Park Fees/ Taxes/ Surcharges
1. EQ – PHP 700 per day (RM60)
2. Torch rental PHP300 (RM25)
3. Nitrox: +P350 (package rates available)
4. 15 litre or 10 litre tanks: +P100/500 for air/nitrox
5. Flights KUL – CEBU
PADI Speciality courses are available on the trip. PM us for more information!
Please RSVP by 15 August 2022 for me to block the slots! Email me at email@example.com with your details (Full Name, Nationality, Gender, Passport, Certification level, total dives, last date of dive, Diving Licence number).
A deposit of 50% (downpayment RM1550) upon RSVP is required. Remaining fees to be paid by 30 Oct 2022. Limited spaces available as it is a peak period.