Discover new depths and uncover more mysteries of the deep with this specialty course! By completing this course, you’ll be able to dive down to depths as deep as 40m.
Who is this for?
You must be at least 15 years old or above, and have earned the PADI® Adventure Diver rating or higher.
What will I learn?
Including four deep dives with our instructors, you will learn:
- Reasons for deep diving
- The importance of knowing your personal limits
- How to use specialized deep diving equipment
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control
- How to manage your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification
How long will this take?
2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Open ocean dives: Option of Tioman, Perhentian, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 950 (Tioman, Perhentian)
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 1,850 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,050 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 1,550 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 1,850 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.