Bring home (digitally) what you see underwater and save the memories of the amazing experiences from your dive trips.
Who is this for?
PADI® (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old or above. You don’t have to a be professional photographer to take up this course, point-and-shoot cameras work fine as well!
Also available for snorkelers and skin divers too.
What will I learn?
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- How to choose the right underwater camera
- The PADI® SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method that will help you get those great shots.
- The principles for good composition of underwater images
- Practical techniques to take great photos
The second dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Dive certification.
Open ocean dives: Tioman, Perhentian, Tenggol, Langkawi
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 1,100
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 2,000 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,200 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 1,700 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 2,000 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.