Same usual dive site, whole new world. Be amazed at the nocturnal sea creatures taking over from the day shift, giving you a whole different perspective to the regular dive sites you visit during the day.
Who is this for?
PADI® (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old or above.
What will I learn?
During three night dives, you’ll learn:
- Light handling and communication techniques
- How to enter, exit and navigate in the dark
- To identify how plants and animals differ or change behaviour at night
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Dive certification.
How long will this take?
2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Open ocean dives: Option of Tioman, Perhentian, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 950 (Tioman, Perhentian)
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 1,850 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,050 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 1,550 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 1,850 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.