With excellent buoyancy skills, you’ll be able to use less air to manoeuvre and glide effortless through the water without fear of disturbing the surroundings.
Who is this for?
PADI® (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old or above.
What will I learn?
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Dive certification.
The skills from this course can help you achieve good buoyancy control during rebreather diving.
How long will this take?
2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Open ocean dives: Option of Tioman, Perhentian, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 950
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 1,850 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,050 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 1,550 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 1,850 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.