The two-in-one course to prepare you for any possible emergency situations while in the water, both for yourself and your buddy. This course equips you with useful knowledge and a wide array of skills to help you become a more confident diver.
This package consists of both the Rescue Diver (hyperlink to Rescue Diver page) and Emergency First Responder (hyperlink to EFR page) courses.
Who is this for?
PADI® certified Advanced Open Water Divers, 12 years old or above.
What will I learn?
How long will this take?
- 1 day theory in PJ
- ½ day pool in PJ
- 3D2N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Theory & pool sessions: Flow Dive Center, PJ Palms
- Open ocean dives: option of Tioman, Perhentian, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 1,850 (Tioman, Perhentian)
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 2,750 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,950 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 2,450 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 2,750 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
Note: All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.
Drop us an email at email@example.com and book your session now!