Get your bearings underwater by fine tuning your navigation and observation skills.
Who is this for?
PADI® (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old or above.
What will I learn?
During three scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- How to use natural clues
- Methods to estimate distance underwater
- Compass navigation
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Dive certification.
How long will this take?
2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Open ocean dives: Option of Tioman, Perhentian, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 950 (Tioman, Perhentian)
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 1,850 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,050 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 1,550 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 1,850 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.