Ships, airplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for a new discovery. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
Who is this for?
If you’re at least 15 years old and have earned a PADI Adventure Diver certification or higher, you can enroll in the Wreck Diver Specialty course.
What will I learn?
Including four deep dives with our instructors, you will learn:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification
How long will this take?
2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Open ocean dives: Option of Tioman, Perhentian, Redang, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 950 (Tioman, Redang, Perhentian)
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 1,850 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,050 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 1,550 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 1,850 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.