The long-awaited replacement for the classic Inon Z-240 the Inon Z-330 is the world’s most advanced compact underwater strobe.
The INON Z-330 provides powerful Guide Number 33 in high performance and multifunction compact body. The built-in optically designed dome lens offers both high power and wide 110-degree coverage underwater without any diffusers.
– 110 degrees coverage UNDERWATER without a diffuser.
– Powerful Guide Number 33.
– 13-step Manual and S-TTL Auto mode.
– Bundled with “Strobe Light Shade” to prevent backscatter and port reflections
– 220 lumen, shutter linked auto OFF Focus Light
– Easily visible fluorescent back control panel during day and night.
– Large control dials
– Optical/electrical connection compatibility.
– Minimum recycle time “approx. 1.6 sec.” at Full Flash.
– Onboard Wireless TTL capability
– Depth Rating: 100m
– Weight: 789g with shade and batteries (in air). 48g with shade and batteries (in water)
– Dimensions: Diameter: 111mm, Depth:129mm with shade
– Body material: Polycarbonate resin
– Guide no: 33
– Focus light: 220 lumen, 30-degree beam
– Flash beam angle: 110 x 110-degree circular
– Colour Temperature: 5500K (without soft dome filter), 5400K (with soft dome filter)
– Recycle time (after full strobe output): Approx 1.8 seconds with Eneloop batteries, Approx 1.6 seconds with Eneloop Pro batteries, Approx 2.4 seconds with Alkaline batteries
– Flash Capacity: Approx. 210 flashes with Eneloop batteries, Approx. 280 flashes with Eneloop pro batteries, Approx. 200 flashes with Alkaline batteries
– Included in the box: Strobe Light Shade, Strobe Dome Filter SOFT, Sensor Cap, Sync. Connector Cap, Sensor Cap Caution Sticker, Repeated Flashes Limitation Sticker, INON Grease, Spare O-ring (Battery Box, Synch Connector), TTL Insulation Plate (x 2)