This course is part of PADI’s environment educational program — Project Aware (Aquatic World Awareness, Responsibility and Education). Be part of this global initiative to address environmental issues, be involved in solutions and how to sustainably interact with the oceans and aquatic life.
Discover the vale of sharks and the role they play in the marine ecosystem. You’ll learn about the causes of their decline in population and the steps you can take to be part of the solution.
Who is this for?
PADI® (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old or above.
What will I learn?
With a mix of classroom sessions and two open water dives, you’ll learn:
- The conservation status of sharks, what makes them unique and vulnerable, and the role they play in the ecosystem.
- How to manage threats to sharks and remove barriers to conservation
- About the actions you can take to protect sharks and join this global movement
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Dive certification.
How long will this take?
3D2N on the Island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Option of Tioman, Perhentian, Redang, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
Keep a look out at our community calendar (link to Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/flow.divecenter/events/?ref=page_internal) for more information or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.