This course is designed to equip you with the right skills and knowledge, for you to respond with confidence when faced with a medical emergency.
Who is this for?
You can be an aspiring Dive Master/Instructor or even just a recreational diver seeking to hone your skills.
What you learn from this course meets the basic requirements for you to further your PADI Rescue Diver certification.
What will I learn?
In Primary Care (CPR), you’ll learn:
- Eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, possibility of spinal injury, in shock or serious bleeding.
- How to perform CPR
- Continuous monitoring to provide every possible chance of survival while waiting for emergency medical services
In Secondary Care (First Aid), you’ll learn:
- How to provide first aid that eases the pain and reduce the risk of further harm
- How to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses
- How to bandage and splint
In Care of Children, you’ll learn:
- Emergency care skills specific to helping infants and children
How long will this take?
½ day Theory in PJ
Where will the lessons take place?
Theory in the classroom of Flow Dive Center, PJ