This course promises a load of fun as it teaches you effective methods to search of objects underwater and also various methods to bring up objects of different sizes, large or small.
Who is this for?
PADI® (Junior) Advanced Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old or above or PADI® (Junior) Open Water Divers with a PADI® Underwater Navigator certification.
What will I learn?
During four scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- Swimming search patterns using your compass and natural navigation
- How to locate large and small objects using various search patterns
- How to use a lift bag for large/heavy objects, plus other recovery methods
- How to plan a search operation based on facts gathered about a lost object prior to the div
- Underwater map making
The first dive of this course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Dive certification.
How long will this take?
2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Open ocean dives: Option of Tioman, Tenggol
- Other islands available at different costs