Combining the first two courses – Open Water & Advanced Open Water would be the perfect choice for you if you are a beginner. Doing these two courses together, saves time and money as well as allowing you extra practice before heading home, and not diving for the next couple of months.
Who is this for?
No prior experience with scuba diving is required. Suitable for anyone 15 or above, with adequate swimming skills and in reasonable physical health.
How long will this take?
- 4D3N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Option of Tioman, Tenggol, Semporna
- Other islands available at different costs
Benefits of doing them together!
- More dives more experience
- OW is only 4 dives. Students who only dive 4 dives, and don’t dive after might forget
- AOW is 5 dives. So if do both together, you get 9 dives during the trip
- Save time
- OW is 2 ½ in KL. 3d2n on island
- AOW is 3d2n on island
- Doing both together is a total of 4d3n only
- Save money
- Individual courses are RM 1,550 and RM 1,450 (3,000)
- Doing both together is only RM 2,800
- Packages with rooms are also cheaper for OW+AOW package
- Dive deeper and more experience
- OW allows you to dive down to 18m only
- AOW allows you to dive down up to 30m (usually top dive sites around the world, like Sipadan, require at least AOW)
- Experience different types of dive – Wreck dive, Night Dive, Drift Dive, etc
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 2,800 (normal price RM3000)
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
Note: All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.