Get PADI® certified and take your first plunge below the waves. This course will teach you the basic skills, get familiar with your scuba equipment and dive down to a maximum depth of 18m.
Who is this for?
No prior experience with scuba diving is required. Suitable for anyone 10 years old (Junior Open Water, max depth 12m) or above, with adequate swimming skills and in reasonable physical health.
What will I learn?
- Essential lessons to help you get the most out of your dives: from hand signals, DOs & DON’Ts, to calculating safety stops.
- How to use the basic scuba gear: mask, snorkel, regulator, fins, BCD, and oxygen tank.
- How to get in the water in full gears, manoeuvre underwater and also surface after a dive.
- 4 dives in the open ocean to apply what you learned
How long will this take?
- ½ day theory in PJ
- ½ day pool in PJ
- 3D2N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Theory & pool sessions: Flow Dive Center, PJ Palms
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 1,450 (Tioman, Perhentian)
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 2,400 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,550 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 2,200 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 2,400 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.