Learn to prevent and manage various emergency situations while in the water, both for yourself and the divers you’re with. This course equips you with useful knowledge and a wide array of skills to help you become a more confident diver.
Who is this for?
PADI® certified Advanced Open Water Divers, 12 years old or above.
*Prerequisite requirement : Valid EFR Primary & Secondary Care certification
What will I learn?
- What to look out for and how to respond to emergency situations in the water
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
How long will this take?
- ½ day theory in PJ
- ½ day pool in PJ
- 2D1N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Theory & pool sessions: Flow Dive Center, PJ Palms
- Open ocean dives: option of Tioman, Tenggol
- Other islands available at different costs