Get the most out of your dives! With this course, you’ll get stay in the water longer and have shorter surface intervals. With more no decompression time, enriched air nitrox is perfect for repetitive dives.
Who is this for?
PADI® (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old or above.
What will I learn?
During a practical session and two scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- Why you get more bottom time with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content
- Enriched air equipment considerations
- How to manage oxygen exposure
- How to analyse oxygen content in your scuba tank through special cylinder decals
- How to set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
How long will this take?
Where will the lessons take place?
Right here in the classroom at Flow Dive Center in PJ Palms!