Learn to prevent and manage various emergency situations while in the water, both for yourself and the divers you’re with. This course equips you with useful knowledge and a wide array of skills to help you become a more confident diver.
Who is this for?
PADI® certified Advanced Open Water Divers, 12 years old or above.
What will I learn?
- What to look out for and how to respond to emergency situations in the water
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
How long will this take?
- ½ day theory in PJ
- ½ day pool in PJ
- 3D2N on the island
Where will the lessons take place?
- Theory & pool sessions: Flow Dive Center, PJ Palms
- Open ocean dives: option of Tioman, Perhentian, Redang, Langkawi
- Other islands available at different costs
How much is it?
- Course only: RM 1,400 (Tioman, Perhentian)
- Course with package (Tioman) : RM 2,300 (includes room, F&B and ferry)
- Course with package (Tenggol) : RM 2,500 (includes room, F&B and ferry)*
- Course with package (Perhentian) : RM 2,000 (includes room and ferry)
- Course with package (Langkawi) : RM 2,300 (includes room, lunch and transport)*
*Course only option not available, must be taken with room, ferry and F&B.
All transactions made to Flow Dive Center are non-refundable, Terms and Conditions applies.